World Book Wizard is a new curriculum-aligned adaptive learning tool that emulates the student-teacher experience. It helps middle school students develop, maintain, and retain knowledge for the long term. By combining technology, data, and an intelligent algorithm, it provides a personalized learning experience that drives students to mastery. It’s a smart and personalized way to help students master skills in core subjects such as Math, Science, Social Studies, and Language Arts.
Supporting distance learning
World Book’s President Geoff Broderick:“The educational landscape has certainly changed. The new normal is forcing us to think about how to connect with each other differently, with learning at the forefront. These enhancements are ideal for supporting distance learning, in addition to classroom-based learning. Our mission is to create a collaborative digital learning platform that is backed by editorial excellence, invaluable resources, and effective tools that support personalized teaching and learning. We aspire to continue reaching students and providing them with the tools they need to succeed.”
World Book joined forces with Xprtise, who is a strategic partner of Drillster, an internationally renowned provider of adaptive learning solutions, to make World Book’s exclusive content available to educators and students by providing a personalized experience, whether in the classroom or distance learning. Wizard provides a comprehensive set of curriculum-based drills for kindergarten–8th grade students. With over 250 drills spanning 40+ courses, it is the ideal resource for distance-learning needs.
Features of the adaptive learning solution include:
- Teachers utilize the dashboard to roster students into classes
- Create assignments featuring curriculum-correlated drills
- Students use their Wizard dashboard to join classes, view assignments and due dates
- Specialized technology monitors and predicts current and future proficiency levels
- Helps users develop, reinforce, and retain information and long-term skills
- Questions adapt to match students’ way of learning to better understand topics
- Focuses on the material learners need the most support in mastering
- Provides instant feedback to help users learn from their mistakes
- Fun badges engage students and prove subject and topic proficiency
Want to know more?
Curious about the World Book Wizard workplace learning solution? Contact Greg Groce, EVP Sales at email@example.com or +1 215 901 8545
Source picture: World Book.