In the new 5 Moments of Need Measurement Program, you’ll learn to measure the results and impact of your workplace learning strategy. Saskia Huussen, 5 Moments of Need™ Expert: “More and more organizations are applying the 5 Moments of Need™ methodology and focus on learning in the workflow. But measuring results is equally as important!”
Measuring = Knowing
Nowadays we hear a lot about Learning Analytics and how technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI) and big data feed into those analytics. Organizations still have a way to go on this. Evaluating the impact of learning solutions often doesn’t go beyond level 1 and 2 of Kirkpatrick’s acknowledged evaluation model. Saskia: “Time to change, because to measure = to know!” The 5 Moments of Need™ Academy Europe introduces the new Measurement Program, collaborating with Bob Mosher and Dr. Conrad Gottfredson, creators of the 5 Moments of Need™ methodology. On April 22nd the program starts and includes a two-day workshop facilitated by Dr. Gottfredson of APPLY Synergies, in the Netherlands.
Relevant business case
In the program, participant individuals or a team from one organization, bring a business case to work on that is specific to their organization. Saskia: “The result is a measurement strategy; a complete and relevant plan that you can implement throughout the program for your organization.”
In the program you can count on
- An introduction session to receive relevant information and review the business cases
- A brown paper session to brainstorm the measurement strategy and pinpoint how to apply the 5 Moments of Need™ in the business case assignment
- Access to AskDelphi EnABLE Performance Support environment with support for measurement, and materials and examples needed for the business case
- A two-day workshop led by Dr. Conrad Gottfredson of Apply Synergies, creator of the 5 Moments of Need™ methodology
- A virtual, one-to-one session to discuss the business case with a 5 Moments of Need™ consultant
- A final session, in which all developed business cases are presented
- Collaboration with experienced 5 Moments of Need™ consultants and L&D professionals throughout the program and beyond
- A virtual session two months after completion of the program
The 5 Moments of Need™ Academy Europe introduces this Measurement Program in the Netherlands, making it available for the first time to Learning & Development professionals in Dutch organizations.
For more information and to register, click here (information in Dutch).